Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MallcoreMotion
Jul 30, 2006
Questions, I'm making a baby quilt for my friend who's due in June. I want to start early in case I screw up a lot. Anyway, I was wondering if you guys had a clue of how big a baby blanket should be and... What is a good backing material? I read on craftster that a lot of people use satin or flanel. My funds are limited and I'm trying to find a cheap, affordable soft backing. Also one more, the batting I bought is kind of thin, do you guys think it would be best to still use just one layer, or double it?

And for the post above me, that black velvet dress is so gorgeous. I love the diamond drape, it's super pretty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU