Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klams Jam
Sep 8, 2007
How easy would it for me to take in a winter coat my self? I got it last winter, and over the past year I've lost about a stone and a half, and dropped a dress size. I love my coat but it now looks like a sack on me. :(

Could I just take some darts in at the waist and back, or is there more too it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klams Jam
Sep 8, 2007

PK posted:

Are there already darts in it? You may not want to take in too much more through the darts if there are. Maybe you could take some out through the side seam?

Thing is I'm pretty busty. There's about difference between my bust and my waist.

There aren't any darts in it at the moment. I'm not thinking take in the sides so it fits my bust, then nip the waist a little with darts? I think there's about 4 inches needs to come off the waist.

I was also wondering about the arms - will they look really off if I'm nipping and tucking all over?

Klams Jam
Sep 8, 2007
Since we are talking about dying fabrics...

I have a pair of white canvas tap shoes that I need to be black. What's the best way to dye them, bearing in mind that soaking them in dye probably wont work as they will fall apart!

Also, how do I get the heel from white to black? Marker pen?