Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
I vaguely recall reading something like this, but damned if I can remember what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hah, take that, aliens. K/d streak to end all streaks.

Hippity hoppity stay the gently caress off our property.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
another thing i am wondering is what do you think the thumb smells like haha im just curious for laughs haha

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
What was that book that had the mage who got made fun of because he cried and ran away from a wedding to a princess because the barbarian hero showed up to rescue her, but it turns out the dude was like 8 and had no clue what the gently caress was going on? I think his dad was the big bad necromancer of the book.

Comedic fantasy, just drawing a blank on the title.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

What was that book that had the mage who got made fun of because he cried and ran away from a wedding to a princess because the barbarian hero showed up to rescue her, but it turns out the dude was like 8 and had no clue what the gently caress was going on? I think his dad was the big bad necromancer of the book.

Comedic fantasy, just drawing a blank on the title.

Orconomics.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I'd also like to add I used chatgpt to help me figure this out, and after a few false starts it nailed it. Might be worth a try if you are stumped on a book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If he'd have turned on his monitor he could have avoided the whole issue.