Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
I read this one back in the high school library, but at the time it felt like an adult reading level sort of book and I've been trying to find it ever since...

It was about a young wolf, something evil had happened to his pack, or an evil wolf pack had taken over it or something, but there was definitely evil, and he eventually teams up with a bear and a rabbit and maybe a something else to fight the evil. All took place in a wintery forest and played pretty straight, instead of anything like "Hehehehe we gots talking animalses." I remember it was pretty graphic, a lot of blood and fighting and death, and interspersed with some spiritualish terminology; the rabbit race was referred to as "swift ones" and stuff. Anyone have any idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU