Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

Here's one I read a few years back. I'm a bit vague on the big picture, but I remember some of the details. It was about three children who break into some variation of a haunted house and accidentally reawaken some axe-weilding zombie beast, and then they need to go on some magical journey to send the axe-weilding zombie back from whence he came. There was a magic wand in there somewhere, also a boat trip, and some magical berries that you could only eat 60 of otherwise you'd get a tummy-ache. I think the characters were called Margaret, Felix, and something else. Also, one of them turns into a parrot for a brief period of time on some weird jungle island. Someone assure me that this is not just the product of an overactive imagination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Patrovsky
May 8, 2007
whatever is fine

I seem to recall the book I'm looking for being a trilogy about a war between Heaven and Earth, and I'm fairly certain it's a Young Adult book. It's set in the future some time, and it has exoskeletons, and I recall about half the world being on fire, or behind a burning wall, or something to that effect. One of the characters is an angel who cannot return to heaven after consuming human food given to her by a teenage? boy from a tribelike community who is also one of the mainish characters. I believe that the tribelike community had an aerosol can and a doll of some kind as ancient relics, but I can't remember the other items.