Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan
This is a long shot, but I remember a book that was shown to me that you could read in a circle, as in you could start reading from any point in the book and it would flow nicely till the page prior to the one you started on. I have no idea what it looks like, or what it was about, or even when the book was created. I'm not expecting an answer, but google has failed me and this seemed like it might work. Thanks and good luck, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

JoeNotCharles posted:

I'm sure it's not what you're thinking of, but Finnegan's Wake?

No, not a Joyce book. The book I'm looking for was less surrealist, IIRC, and much shorter. Thanks for trying?

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

-Carl Sagan

andrew smash posted:

Dhalgren by Samuel Delany is often cited as an example of a circular text, but unfortunately (in reference to your other post on this page) it is neither straightforward nor short so it's probably not what you're thinking of.

Holy poo poo! No, this is it. I remember the first and last lines exactly now.
First line: "to wound the autumnal city."
Last line: "I have come to", possibly seen as a lead in to the very first sentence. Awesome, thank you.