Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alyeska
Oct 22, 2008
I was hoping there would be a thread like this. I usually remember plots of books at least vaguely, but never the titles, and I have an obsession with re-reading books I've liked.

I remember starting to read a book, maybe 4 or 5 years ago at the most, that I found in our living room. I didn't finish it (I was around 13 or 14, I think it either started grossing me out or I lost interest), but I remember thinking that it was kind of trashy. I think it was set in modern times.

All I really remember about the plot is some young girl, I guess working as some sort of prostitute, gets hired by a guy. He says that he wants to essentially "play doctor," and puts her in a medical-type room (bed, bright lights, etc.), comes in dressed as a doctor, messes around with her...I don't think they actually had sex. He might've drugged her. She ends up pregnant, gives birth to some hideous deformed baby on a bathroom floor, maybe it killed her. Then the book went to detectives investigating the scene of the crime, like it had happened before and the babies were some sort of conspiracy, maybe being used for organs.

Like I said, weird, trashy book, and I have no idea why I just found it in our living room. But it's been bugging me for years, and I'd love to at least know the title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU