Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

I believe this is a children's book...

It's based on a painting of a jungle scene, and basically what happens is you go beyond that painting deeper into the jungle but it tries to keep the style of the painting.

It might be based on stuff by Henri Rosseau but I am not sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

On Tuesday night I saw a guy reading a book that looked pretty interesting and I wanted to check it out, but I'm kicking myself for not remembering the title. All I remember it being is completely white, non-fiction (perhaps some sort of encyclopedic work) with a latin-sounding title (that has the word "universe" in it, I think). Looks like one of those older books written in medieval times or something. That was probably horribly vague but if it rings a bell I'd be grateful.