Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

There was a book that was recommended in a thread in this forum. I forgot to write down the title, and now I want to read the book.
It was about a guy who dies, and is either reincarnated into a new body, or he is placed into his younger self. I think there was a woman who had the same thing happen to her, and I think there was a serial killer who was hunting the main character. One other thing that I can recall is that the author wrote a sequel, and that he also died. I believe the book came out in the '80s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

I'm looking for a short story, and it's about angels. In the story angels appear, but they cause massive amounts of damage and death. I think it's a pretty recent story, within the last 6 or 5 years.

Another book that I want to re-read is one from elementary school. It was about baseball, and a clubhouse. I want to say that the title was Baseball Clubhouse but googling that comes up with a lot of non-fiction books, and the book I read was definately fiction.

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

It was posted here a while ago, but I can't remember the name of a short story. I know that its a really old scifi story.It's about a guy who works recieving morse code messages. One night he gets a message and finds out that a whole town has been wiped out by something. Does anyone have an idea?

Hubcap Hal
Jun 20, 2003

I'm looking for the name of a series. It's about 5 gods in a fantasy land, and all that I can remembr is that one of the gods is called the Bastard. When he's summoned, there's a lot of noises and smoke. Somebody recommended the series in a fantasy thread. I've tried Google and Wiki to no avail. I wrote down the series name and now I can't find it.