Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kalmar
Dec 28, 2004

the angriest little zinc
I'm looking for the title of a piece that I read in an of anthology of Japanese short stories. The things I remember are:

A) It was about a female pedophile who bought her friend's young son a shirt, watched him put it on and got off on it.

B) She has an extended fantasy in which she's abusing this child, including swinging him around by him intestines against hot sheet metal that kind of cooks him.

I only remember these things because I stopped reading at the latter bit for the sake of my stomach. Any ideas?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalmar
Dec 28, 2004

the angriest little zinc
Google is failing me miserably. It's a thin book about a family of green-haired plant-people siblings who are the result of some kind of experiment. They run a coffee shop, dye their "hair" black and when they scream it sounds like a piano. They can't cut their hair and can move it independently, as I recall. It's by a Japanese author and I'm pretty sure it was published as part of a set of "easy books in English for libraries" by a large Japanese publisher. I think the word "Green" is in the title, but I don't remember.

Has anyone heard of this weird thing?