Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wet pussy
Mar 21, 2005

The actor formally known as the rapper formally known as the actor Joaquin Phoenix.
I ordered a bass last week and got it on Saturday, and start lessons sometime next week so I'm excited. Is there a good way to learn chords online? Do you even use chords that much on a bass? I'm pretty well-versed in music and play many instruments and have a ton of theory knowledge behind my belt so I am not looking for an explanation of chords, just fingerings and appropriate use of them.

I am also thrilled at how Blues scales sound on this thing--bass and blues were meant to be!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU