Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aegri Somnia
Sep 19, 2006

by Fragmaster
I know this is a "humor" thread, but I don't want to make a new thread for this:

1969 Chevelle - Does that sound like a good deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aegri Somnia
Sep 19, 2006

by Fragmaster

Sexy Santorum posted:

bought and shipping to MN as we speak ;)

It does sound like a pretty decent deal. If I were from that area, I'd check it out in person.

Yeah, it's too late. Some bastard dealer bought it and now they're trying to sell it for $14,000 :laffo:

Aegri Somnia
Sep 19, 2006

by Fragmaster
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/602729239.html

Nice picture taking there...

:downsbravo:

Aegri Somnia
Sep 19, 2006

by Fragmaster
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/car/709758009.html

THROW SOME D ON IT..CADILLAC DEVILLE BALLER

quote:

I am sure ya can throw some D on it since nothing wrong wit this car. And i am sellin low price. Took the car to shop to have everything fix up and run strong. Drove this car everywhere I go and also for my jobs transportation. I aint taken to foul on ya. This real deal.

Make: Cadillac
Model: Denville
Year: 1990
Mileage: 130,xxx
Color Outside: Red
Color Inside: Grey/Black/green
Good car: Yes, Have everything fix up on the engine and tran.
Bad Car: 1)Seat kinda wear out and tear on driver side
2) 2 front window need new motor. Will going down.
3) AC need an freon
4) Car need some paint jobs ( few dent. Cost me 1200 for fix and paint)
That about it. So all the bad car are cheaper to buy and fix. I could do this myself but did not have time.. Got to pack up to move.

Car without feature will cost $1500 cuz i fix up the engine and everything.

Car with everything attact to them will cost me $6500 cuz I have 3.4 indash DVD player, 12" flip down montior, 20'' star rims, 1500 watts amp, 150 watts amp, two 12" subwoofer, 2 rear alpine speaker, 3 fuse & wire kits, under roof replace, and playstation 2.

So check out the car and let me know what you interest. I have all the receipt & title for you. Email me and we can talkin about it and make some offer.

Aegri Somnia
Sep 19, 2006

by Fragmaster
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/car/717338910.html

YO FELLAS - Women Have Dropped Their Panties To Get Into This Car

You have no idea how much cooch I’ve nailed because of this car. Girls have literally pulled off their panties once they got in. I think it’s the white on white that makes you seem like a common day night in shining armor on a white horse.
The awesome Pioneer, six speaker sound system pumps music loud and clear pulsating through every inch of your body. Girls just can’t help to take off their clothes.
I’ve had more sex with this car in the last 2 years, than all the years before it COMBINED.
I even nailed my mechanics daughter with this car. UNBELIEVABLE A chick magnet.
I’m getting married now and need to slow it down. But by no means should this sex-on-wheels go unused. You can take over where I left off.
$3500 gets you all the booty you can ask for.