Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VOR LOC
Dec 8, 2007
captured

TractionControl posted:

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/car/523796116.html

It's got a ditroy diesel, everybody.

If that didn't have pictures, I would have never known that he was trying to sell a semi. I guess that's what happens when you are either trying to write your listing while a.driving b.speedballing or c.both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VOR LOC
Dec 8, 2007
captured

Pitch posted:

I don't think I'd post the mileage of a 7-year-old semi, either.

Only 1.2 million easy highway miles!

VOR LOC
Dec 8, 2007
captured

nanodroogie posted:

!!!!!2001 CIVIC COUPE!!!!!! 14,000 OBO!!!!!! - $14000

With an asking price of $14k, my guess is he thinks 'low balling' is anything even remotely close to fair market value. Retail is about $8,300.

I love the "Duralast gold battery" under the engine mods section.

VOR LOC
Dec 8, 2007
captured
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/car/624460945.html

quote:

this car runs great!was a project car that was once finished but i parked it 4 the winter and somebody decided they needed my lambo door hinges, body kit and rims more that me! this car runs very good every thing works great also! has leather interior, power windows, power locks, tilt, alarm system, a.b.s.,shaved door handles! 105,000 original miles! car is primer black and ready 4 paint few spots need to be touched from setting this winter! car has no dents either! only needs wheels 2 drive home! comes with factory ground effects and after market body kit! maybe able to let my avenger wheels go with it!