Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

From the Washington, DC craiglist:

quote:

900$$ as is where is directions are as follows: you call xxx-xxx-4587 you tell me your intrested in the truck i give you directions on where the truck can be seen you come out if you like the truck then you buy the truck and you drive it home with you after you pay me the 900$ cash! i will not hold it for you this is a 1st come 1st serve deal im not intrested in checks!! im not intrested in shipping it theres alot of time & money invested the truck and im not willing to take any less for the truck i was selling it for 1500 last week but i lowerd the price for a quick sell also this truck is 1984 so it has a few flaws but it is in good conditon for its age 1984 not 2010 1984!!!!!
due to all the spam emails if your intrested in the truck call me and ask any questions also this truck is 1984 not 2010!!!!!! and ive started the body work for the
paint so you dont half too!!!! i drove it from here to rochester ny on last sunday and it did fine there and back 378mi going and 378mi back
xxx-xxx-4587 thomas call any time
it runs and drives better than my 2004 chevy truck i just drove to rochester ny on last sunday and came back tuesday it did great the 350 motor is from a 1996 chevy blazer the trans is a rebult 700r4 from the 90S that has been modified to work in this truck the trans has a 60day warrnty from nov 3/10 you can drive this truck any where!!!!!!!!!
THERES ONLY 1 RUST SPOT ON THE ENTIRE TRUCK AND ITS ABOUT AS BIG AS A DIME THE CAB IS RUST FREE THE CAB MOUNTS ARE GOOD
THE LEFT FENDER IS GOOD THE RIGHT FENDER IS NEW!! I WAS GETTING IT READY FOR PAINT BUT I MAY BE MOVING SOON
SO IM SELLING A FEW THINGS AND I COULD REALLY USE THE MONEY (LOTS AN LOTS OF TICKETS!!!!!!!!!)
the truck has dule exsuhast and 2 of the tires are new all 4 tires mach the inside is nice and the seat is in good condtion there is no rust
on the rockers or in the floors at the price im asking im giving it away 900$
i also have some nice chrome 1996 chevy blazer wheels that i will thro in with the truck for extra

xxx-xxx-4587 call me if you are intrested thomas

it has a new:

timing chane (oct/7/10)

chrome timming cover (oct/7/10)

battery (oct/4/10)

rebult transmission (that was instaled on nov/3/10)

wheel alingment (oct/5/10)

tierods inner & outer(oct/5/10)

universal jonts (nov/3/10)

used radio with cdplayer (oct12/10)

belts (oct 7/10)

fender

plug wires (oct8/10)

right brake calaper (oct8/10)

also has new brake lines and hoses

used bedliner

needs :

a brake preportiong valve

and a paint job ( i was getting it ready for paint)

xxx-xxx-4587 thomas

im not going to put picts on here come out and see it for your self

Phone number redacted, but otherwise definitely not edited for grammar, spelling, or punctuation. I don't know what's a funnier voice to read this in: the "squeal like a pig" hick from Deliverance, or Fragmaster's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU