Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn
97 dodge avenger es NEED GONE !!!!!!!!!! - $900 (everett)

quote:

ok i have posted this car before but then decided to keep it cause i started school and i was gonna get my license back and i did so i was gonna insure it this week but got a letter in the mail sayin they gonna suspend me another 60 days drat state wont leave me alone so by the time i get it back il have my taxes back and just bye a 5 speed car so wanna get the car out of my drivway....little info the car is a 97 dodge avenger es got every option except leather seats.everything works just fine no sign of electical wear.it has 140,xxx eh its high but the transmision is strong and no signs of failing motor no need to worry runs strong.this is my first car so i love it,it has never failed me but got to let it go.now for the bad(what you thought you were gonna buy a perfect car for 900????)the body could use some attention needs a front bumper but it comes with one just install and paint or whatever a good paintjob and your good to go.other than that maybe an oil changs and fresh gas its been sitting for like 3 months but it still starts i turn it on every other day and let it warm up runs very quiet.if you are interested just call me at 857 234 3451 my name is sergio o its an automatic lot of ppl ask that.thanks i lost all my pics so if you can text me and il send you pics of the car via text messege.

:what:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bing the Noize
Dec 21, 2008

by The Finn