Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

"I'm pretty sure the top comes off"

holy poo poo lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

rscott posted:

http://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/3207048111.html

What should I offer for this? I hope it's not terminally rusty, I can see what looks like a bit of rust on the rocker panel and front quarter panel.

I don't know prices but that's a beautiful car that you should definitely pick up

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

thegasman2000 posted:

I didn't ask but as she didn't say i presume its RHD. 30,000 miles if loving insane. They sell for over 5K with 100,000 miles on the clock. Need to pick this up and get some pics. Perhaps a build thread is in order too!

Anyone owed one?

Going to have a look at this in a minute. He has had if from new :aaaaa: but it has not been started since 1994... White with original Martini Stripes. Will take some jump leads and see how we go! :pray:
you need to buy it.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Those rims own