Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

quote:

iM SELLING MY UNCLE 1977 OLDS 98 2 DR REGENCY ..ORG OWNER ...NO WINTERS AT ALL ..GARAGED KEPT EXCELLENT IN OUT 46 K MILES ...VERY RARE COLOR COMBO...MUSEUM QUALITY ...350 4BBL FULLY EQUIPT WHITE LEATHER INTERIOR...HE ALWAYS HAD A SEC CAR FOR DAILY DRIVING AS U CAN SEE..ASKING 9999 OR BEST OFFER...NONE IN USA LIKE THIS COLOR COMBO AND CONDITION...ORGINAL PAPER WORK AND ORIGINAL SPARE NEVER DOWN..CAR NEED NOTHING ALL CURRENT..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

year off but

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

CALL TONY

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BigPaddy posted:

Driving RHD in a LHD country takes getting used to.

Also if you really want SKYLINE DRIFTOOOO POWAHHHH but don't want to pay the premium for name then grab a Stagea which is basically a Skyline wagon that come in AWD manual and can be head for peanuts.

i've wanted a Stagea so bad for a long time

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it might be radioactive too, which is a fun bonus

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

way to suck every ounce of charm out of an eagle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

WTFBEES posted:

For Christmas, have what is probably the nicest AMC Eagle in existence.

Seriously, look at that thing.

https://offerup.co/R104qv6bPFb

Thanks for fixing my phone postin'
\/\/\/\/

holy cannoli