Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/538514226.html

This car has been clogging my zcar searches for a very long time. He started listing it at like $13000.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

quote:

Ok here we go I have an acura integra that about 5500 miles ago i put in a new motor "NO I DID NOT F*** IT UP" I just up grade it.
List of terrible mods follows, then:

quote:

IF ANY OF YA NIGGAS TRY TO COME AND TAKE MY poo poo TRUST ME I GOT A NICE TOY THAT PUT YOU TO SLEEP FOR GOOD ................
Classy.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1353259079.html

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

I don't know enough about DRIFT KING 240sx-es to say whether the price is ridiculous, but it is nice to see a detailed, informative and well-written CL post.

quote:

Located in Huntsville, TX 77320 (Huntsville is 1 Hour north of Houston on Interstate 45)

Just picked this up, but am just wanting something more my style. Awesome car, just not for me, (keep in mind im used to 400rwhp ls1's in a 240, with straightpipes, rollcages, and switchpanels)

Just picked it up, sorted some things out on it, putting it back for sale.

the price is $5500 cash ABSOLUTELY NON-negotiable.

MOD LIST WHEN I GOT IT:
Year: 1990
Mileage:158K on body.
runs good... that is all

Mod list

sr20det red top
underdrive pulleys
brand new harness converted and tucked by me.
topspeed Freddy intake manifold
s14 koyo radiator
Toxic fab intake with K&N filter
Toxic fab intercooler set up(except the hot pipe) its a temporary fix lol)
Toxic fab coolant over flow
S-MAX blow off valve
S14 oil pick up
magnetic oil drain plug
s15 exhaust gasket
new gaskets
new oem radiator hoses
stitch welded engine bay
painted the bay with PPG custom black
black ano tuff an lines for power steering
greddy exhaust elbow
greddy down pipe
Blitz NUR SPEC exhaust
JGS motor mounts
2 10" slim fans
KAAZ 2 way
the drive shaft shop one peace steel drive shaft
ACT full faced stage 4 clutch
R33 brake swap
z32 ebrake
WORK emotions 18" by 9.5" plus 12 off set

claimed by previous owner 220rwhp at 8psi...

NOW..
Taurus E-fan, wired in properly, instead of dinky 10''ers
Pass Turn signal wiring fixed.
Fuel pump wiring fixed.
Leaky coupler fixed.
Front bumper quick connects fixed*
*Front bumper was pretty much destroyed when i got it, held together by zipties. now held together by zipties and blue duct tape. I think it looks better than it did before (will take detailed pics) but if you want a showcar, it needs to be replaced.
MBC, set at 12psi.
Formerly new Dunlop DZ101 275/35r18 rear tires, instead of the mismatched lowtreaders it had when I got it.
Now has all seatbelts, was missing passenger lap belt when I got it, not installed yet.
Optima Red Top
Radiator Brackets
New Steering parts
Headlight housings replaced (didn't have hardware to hold in the light, yikes!)
Catch can properly mounted to work properly, and relocated.
Also just to clarify the "new harness" is just the engine harness. The chassis harness has been jacked with, adn for the most part is an absolute disaster. *HOWEVER* Derrick Rogers and myself will have gone thru this entirely and fixed all the ghetto stuff to a functionally sound standard. We will not be balling out of control and make a chassis harness from scratch, which my anal retentive side says needs to be done, but in all reality it will be sorted, but there may be some parts of the harness you look at and go "oh thats been messed with", which yes one of the previous owners did do a massacre, but we have since fixed it by time car will be sold.

With those things said, here are pics from previous owner. Looks the same for the most part, but cleaned up some things in the engine bay, replaced the fan, cleaned up some fuel pump wiring under the rear carpet, redid the battery cables, and some grounds on the car that were PREVIOUSLY just bare wire wrapped around a bolt, all of that has been replaced with proper eyelet connectors, and the car now has a battery tiedown which is also a new item to this vehicle, as well as an engine ground strap.

The car does have a little bit of rust, but its not rusting away. maybe in 10 years it will be, if you move to Canada, but now its just something to annoy you a little bit, but nothing structurally compromising. It also has holes from a 180sx wing on the trunk, that are electrical taped shut from previous owner. The hood also has a good amount of rust, and two rustholes in it, but I am told its not the original hood. I am being as honest as I can, and these are suprises I got when I got the car, but I bought it at night and couldn't see, so oh well. I don't want there to be any suprises at all with this vehicle so I am listing every imperfection it has as far as I know.

I am as honest and very nitpicky about listing what I'm selling as far as a vehicle. This is a great secondary ultra-fun car, or if you can deal without a/c, could be a good daily, but I like being able to sleep at night, and will be dead honest with any questions you have on the condition of the car. Its really in pretty good shape, I just focus on all the negatives so that you are fully aware of any/all of its minute shortcomings. Honesty is the best policy.

Also comes with an extra set of 17x8 i dunnowhats i've had laying around for 3-4 years. Will deliver within 100 miles of 77320 for free, after that ill charge.

I probably won't have time to deliver until next weekish sometime, but depending on where your at immediate deliver is possibly. CASH OFFERS ONLY. If you will have all the cash soon, let me know as well. Absolutely NO trades, and absolutely NO negotiation available (unless you have a foxbody, then a trade plus your cash is possible). I'm losing money as it is on this, and its a cool car, i just genuinely don't really get excited about it, and want something other than an sr20 hatch, which i feel everyone has. I've found a couple other things I'd rather buy, so movin this out.

mikespeed95 at gmail.com goes directly to my phone. If you have cash and are honestly interested you email me your contact info and ill get with you as soon as I can.

Here's the thread where the car was very recently previously for sale:
http://www.houston240sx.com/showthread.php?t=38497

Ask around, I'm sure people will "vouch" for this car like they did to me, and in the other thread apparently. Derrick Rogers and myself have gone thru the car to remove anything majorly ghetto, but there may be some suprises (nothing major, and if its anything we've found we fixed it) considering this is a 20 year old car that has been modified by questionable mechanics in the past. Mechanically it is in great shape, but if you find a ziptie, or a wire splice somewhere later along down the road that we didn't know about since it wasn't acting up, that may well happen. But right now (and as far as i know should for a while) run great.

Again this car is pretty sweet, just I personally, (for those you that know me, you know I like cars with either absotlutly no power, or stupid gobs of power), this is just inbetween. Drifts pretty well, and is faster than a pontiac G8GT when it was on only 8 psi.

Also will come with free drifting lessons if you actually take it out, from a former top 10 Formula Drift competitor. I'll be happy to help you learn to drive it.
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1362390536.html

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

Splizwarf posted:

What's going on here? :psyduck:

What a loving steering wheel. Also, the rear turn signals are loving neat. I want to know why there's no profile photo, though.

i would murder a child for a kit that let me put a wheel like that in other cars.

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

Maybe I just don't get classic impala pricing, but this seems a bit much.
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1842695306.html

EDIT: gah big, fixing.
EDIT2: still can't fix attached images, i see.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Swordfish fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Jul 15, 2010

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

dreesemonkey posted:

I don't know if this is desireable at all, but I thought I'd post it with the Z car love fest going on. It's been for sale for a while so it might be a heap.

Every person on the planet who wants to start a s30 project manages to find the perfect starter z with no rust and perfect compression, I end up slogging through Houston CL looking at $6k money pits wondering where all those drat cars come from.

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

I don't know if i would call fireballs a selling point, but hey.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1924720488.html

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

No jpg, as im posting from my iPad, but this may be actual gold.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1951750767.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swordfish
Aug 15, 2001

Kylie Sven Opossum posted:

Here you go.

Up for sale is a 1987 Mercedes Benz 190e 16v Cosworth edition. This car was built by mercedes along with the help and vision of Cosworth himself in order to compete with the E30 M3. The 2.3l 16v 4cyl makes 200 hp and is super rev happy. Also these cars came with a cosworth designed body kit and a recaro designed interior. This car would be amazing with a little work put into it.

Please help, tell me what a waste of time this would be, I can't stop thinking about it.