Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Rear Admiral BOOYA posted:

I do love Lincolns, but boy oh boy I am not looking forward to paying anyone $2500 for something that doesn't run.

If the body and interior were in good condition, that may actually be worth it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

BigKOfJustice posted:

Man did I buy the wrong truck.

:doh:

Should have gotten this jewel and saved a ton of money.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/car/557921180.html

That is sad on so many levels. I want to call it a home made kit on an s-10 chassis. Is the piller in the middle of the windshield off-center?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

VideoTapir posted:

I think we need a new thread already...that puts us way over the speed and class limit for this one.

Who the gently caress puts hydraulics on a supra? At first I thought it didn't have an engine.

It has a VCR? For some reason that bothers me more than the other crap.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

frozenphil posted:

Impossible since they don't exist. It's like looking for a rust free, unmodified '32 Ford.

Oh come now, you know SOMEONE SOMEWHERE has one. The Ford at least, good luck with the CRX.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

glyph posted:

$12k for a 1995 diesel tahoe with 143k that gets 150MPG? sign me the gently caress up!

http://ithaca.craigslist.org/car/582946036.html

the rest of you get these overpriced rice mobiles, up here in the liberal northeast, we get these retardedly expensive veggie conversions.

Not to mention his 'state of the art' conversion probably claims he doesn't need to filter/dewater outside of the fuel system anymore, and he's just now finding out why that doesn't work.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

VideoTapir posted:

4x4 Mustang, anyone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars...em120260315584&

At least it's all Ford.

That's to compete with the GM guys that put a Camaro on a Blazer, right?

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

VPILF posted:

Do I get to count his truck as busted because it needs to have the tailgate bolted on? It's obviously old unless this guy goes by AI-type rules, but I do wonder how big of a hypocrite he is.

Thye tailgate is removable without tools, he means that you need to add the latch and rods and such to the tailgate shell.

That being said, $9k would be a lot for a 4wd 350 crewcab diesel, let alone a 150 regular cab with the 300i6.

And believe me, I know my early 80's Ford trucks

Click here for the full 1024x686 image.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
Do S10's not have full frames? I thought the cab and bed were irrelevent to the structure of the vehicle.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

akeidolon posted:

And the rest of the car after 180 days max.

No LKQ type place I've ever been to had a car sit out for more than a week. What's left of that thing has probably already been crushed anyway.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

VideoTapir posted:

Also, what's that 6=8 thing?

A lot of the performance houses specializing in the older Ford inlines bring the i6 up to par with whatever comperable displacement v8 there is. As there wasn't a 170/200ci or comperable v8 (that I am aware of, anyway) this is probably just the stuff developed for the 240/300ci that bolts up to the smaller engines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
The next satin?