Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
awww already gone!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Nebakenezzer posted:

Also, you poor bastard, godspeed:

Mechanic needed for Rare Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo AWD, 4WS

Rare 1992 Dodge Stealth RT Twin Turbo. All Wheel Drive and Four Wheel Steering. Manual transmission. I am looking for a mechanic who is familiar with this type of car to help me with a starting issue. One minute she starts fine and two minutes later just turns over but doesn’t start. I have had it at two garages and they couldn’t figure it out, it has spark and fuel, also checked the a56 connector behind the battery. Please text me if you think you can help.

gently caress, its incredible how bad the spoiler by the back window looks

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Mods please don't allow coredump to post in the CL thread tia

actually let him keep at it, this poo poo is funny as hell

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
yup they are uncommon but absolutely were sold here with manual transmission. the 540i wagons were only sold with automatic here in the us.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Darchangel posted:

They’re just terrible aftermarket wheel covers. The proper GM wire covers would look a lot better.

Isn’t that sticker technically defacing the US flag, and therefore unlawful (though unpunishable .)

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1228031674413268997?s=20

and for the record, you're supposed to describe that flag as "bootlicker lives matter"

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
everyone should desecrate that stupid loving flag

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
can't break down if you never drive it

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i know used car prices are bad now but selling a stock 2013 brz with 15k miles for about the MSRP of when you bought it 9 years ago? gently caress off

https://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/d/kent-2013-brz-limited/7343433417.html

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/kent-subaru-brz/7353091122.html

lmao rebuilt title
lmao wrap job
lmao automatic
lmao stock engine

lmao 22k for a 9 year old brz

OBAMNA PHONE fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jul 19, 2021

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
I saw a stanced PT cruiser yesterday and it was bewildering to say the least. lowered, overfenders, wide wheels? weird

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
lmao i'm shopping for a Honda Element and of course the used market is hosed. think this car was 25k ish new?

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/d/gladstone-2008-honda-element-ex-sport/7384942534.html

oh what's this? seems reasonable

https://www.westernautobrokers.com/details/used-2007-honda-element/78148522

oh wait, lmao:

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

MrYenko posted:

I didn’t know they even built manual transmission Elements.

basically CR-V drivetrains into a more useful body

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
test drove a Honda Element yesterday and it was absolutely a 2500 dollar car being sold for almost 8k

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Why do you want a Honda element so bad? I mean they are ok, but gently caress if they are worth that.

I think people turning them into mini campers is driving the price up too.

you're right about the camping use but that's not exactly new for that model of car. it was one of the big selling points when new.

i'm only looking to spend 5-6k, i just want it for a winter beater, hauling, camping, bike transportation, ect kind of utility vehicle.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

One guy in the neighborhood near my parents place has 5 of them. He has 4 elements that run and a

for parts.

lmao

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

maybe skip the Instagram filters next time

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
msrp was 9,235 - $10,660 depending on hatch or sedan

i think that was pretty close to the very bottom trim level focus MSRP that was introduced in 99

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
i think it got posted 3-4 weeks ago in the terrible car thread but not the full ad. lmaooooo @ 69k price tag for such a bespoke piece of poo poo

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
jesus christ the sounds of that video alone are just about the worst thing ive heard

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Feel like 25k should get you a restored Z

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
Christ that's bad

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Suburban Dad posted:

greed ruins everything. Dumb of CL starting to charge money for posting ads. It's where I bought my last car a few years back. I dread buying another car in the future using FB or other garbage sites.

It's only 5 bucks and that's a huge disincentive to scammers

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
never post your phone number, make them email you

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
its an ugly car and every one of them deserves the worst treatment possible

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Grumbletron 4000 posted:

The seller is a bus/limo service so i'd imagine everything was serviced well over the years. With that kind of mileage the engine would have been replaced or rebuilt at some point right? Heads at the VERY least. I don't know of any regular engine in any car that will go 430k with the OG internals intact. I've been making some calls about selling a few things. If the planets align and it's still there once I gather $3k, and it drives Ok I'll buy it. Who knows, I might fall in love with the thing and sell my Subaru. Or I could throw a stereo in it and flip it to someone at work and pocket a few hundred bucks. Or it does a blues brothers the moment I hand over the cash.

Also, I got a pic of the interior and VIN...

lol there's absolutely no reason to believe its well maintained because its a limo company

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

StormDrain posted:

Acuras with threatening Auras.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
god drat what a bad looking front grill/hood interface