Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Speaking of Bricklins whatever happened to that guy that was putting an LS1 in his? Fall off the internet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Friend had a diesel tempo in high school much like the one that was pictured. Total piece of poo poo and everything was way more expensive to fix because of that stupid diesel engine. The battery was huge and located in the trunk and also way more expensive because it had to spin a diesel. Brake parts were expensive and also really hard to find because it was all bespoke to that dumb thing. There really wasn't anything in that car that wasn't rocking horse poo poo rare especially for a broke high school student. Good riddance.

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

Literally Lewis Hamilton posted:

Had those in my 626 as well, it slapped

My dad had those on his 89 MX-6. the greatest accessory that has never been repeated

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

if i end up selling something on craigslist/marketplace i usually just want it gone and price it appropriately or free. the number of motherfuckers that want to haggle over something a third of the price it should go for or want me to deliver something listed for loving free is insanely irritating. i have no compunction telling strangers to gently caress straight off with that nonsense

Arson Daily
Aug 11, 2003

a buddy of mine had a string of cougars over the years from an 84 V8 to a fully loaded 97 XR7 and what i always liked about them was that they were reasonably quick, comfortable, and handled pretty good because it was a fox platform car for a while so all the mustang stuff bolted right up.