Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

angryhampster posted:

GO GO GO GO GO

Click here for the full 980x888 image.

I'm emailing asking if he's interested in a trade.

oh MAN. That car looks awesome :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City
What makes people think they can get what they ask for their cars? Do they not do even a mild amount of research before posting?

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

Tai-Pan posted:

You hear that? It is the sound of a thousand hipsters tripping in their too-tight jeans as they RUN to buy that car.

J bodies are hipster cars?

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

el topo posted:

Why does it say $100,000 at the top of the ad? :iiam:

To make you click the link.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

VideoTapir posted:

They could do that?

With double their initial cost in repairs :downsrim:

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

Baby Hitler posted:

That Celica can't be sold without its airbags functional, thats very illegal.

Nationally? If so, its definitely not enforced anywhere near me. In that token, what about people who buy cars with aftermarket steering wheels? My MR2's airbag was deployed before I got the car so it came without one.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City
You guys are haters. That truck isn't bad. Hell, it lays frame.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City
Likewise, failing mechanical speedometer cables are the most common problems with mkII mr2s. I've owned two and both had the same issue. mr2oc reports an apeshit volume of these also. cars get old, poo poo breaks. Especially wear items like mechanical speed sensors and what have you.

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City
$1,650 for an s80 isn't that bad. How hard are head gaskets on these guys assuming you do the labor yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Boz_
Dec 21, 2003

Sin City

Motronic posted:

At least twice the pain in the rear end if it's the 2.8 turbo as opposed to the 2.9 NA. Looking at 20 as opposed to 12 hours in your own garage with no lift.

Eh, probably not a very good flip car then..