  • Post
Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
I can't make heads or tails of this from the photo, but it's a "1981 cadillac pick-up".

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/car/555664294.html

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

DropShadow posted:

That, my friend, is an El Caddino.

Jesus, my last two posts really show how ignorant I am with "obscure" models. :(

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
Nice description.
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/car/561861228.html

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
http://www.psiman.net/geo1.htm

The geo's site.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Chasie posted:

Behold, the $8,000 Lumina.

I was honestly curious what he would say if I asked him what about the car deserves a price three times the market average.

> Unfortunatly its not powred by fairies but I think you are.
> gently caress OFF

Thats not very professional.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

HachiGo posted:

There's nothing to say, just read it.

Hahaha, man loves his vespa.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
If grumpy bear of the carebears was a TUNA.
http://easttexas.craigslist.org/car/776144982.html

Its only $18,000!

Click here for the full 1440x900 image.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Seat Safety Switch posted:

It could be something automated; I know my local Craigslist /car/ listing was getting hammered by automated scam posts last week and this week it's a drought of all posts. They might have stepped up the posting requirements (or duplicate detector) and old posting methods aren't working.

Craiglist recently moved around their directories. /car/ is now /cta/.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Pretty Little Rainbow posted:

Yours for only 41,000 dollars.

I've never heard what a v8 sounds like behind a pair of fart cans. I imagine it's pretty horrible.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

sigtrap posted:

Hey axiom could you maybe provide us some links to places we can get a free iPod? Also, it'd be cool if you list the specs to your computers.

Why can't you keep up with whats considered standard INTERNET mannerisums?

THIS POST IS BY KOTARU! THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS!
---
http://www.carspoweredbycommunisum.com
http://www.theliesbehindsleep.com
http://www.sigtrapssecretandnaugtystash.com
http://www.rectaltube.com

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Buick Trike

Click here for the full 1582x930 image.

Thats awesome.
I love how they were too lazy to remove the bike's engine.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Otacon posted:

I'd probably put some 40" Thornbirds on that thing and go mudding.

OH wait, no 4wd!

I cant even imagine the drivetrain angles on that heap, I wonder how many ujoints he went through.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

MrKatharsis posted:

Well, I wrote the guy:

Customer service at it's finest!

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
I've been looking for a 3rd gen fbody for awhile now, something cheap with a bad motor when I saw this. Not truly "insane" like the others posted here, but what goes through a person's head when they post something like this.

Click here for the full 991x495 image.

http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/891703977.html

Good car when not on fire. :byodood: It is also powered by ancient druidic runes.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

RealKyleH posted:

You're looking for a 3rd gen fbody?

Yes, but considering I saw a 700 dollar dumper 4th gen warrants a click.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

RealKyleH posted:

I dont think you're going to find this 3rd gen fbody you seek.
I live in the deep of texas,a 3rd gen F-body is not a unqiue thing. The only problem I have is finding one within 100 miles of me since I don't have a truck to tow it. With a cheap budget 1000-2000 its not impossible. But this is a project or a later date and a "window shopping" excuse.

CommieGIR posted:

Sure head gaskets blowns, everything is screwed up, but it runs and drives good!

Haha, the picture summaries the whole ad.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

blaitarch posted:

Oh yeah AMERICA!!!!

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/971996887.html

Apparently by his logic I could show up in a tricked out Geo Metro and get all the honeys.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
Seems too good to be true.

Click here for the full 958x571 image.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1016344376.html

Edit: Semi-Serious email sent :smugdog:

Kotaru fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Feb 3, 2009

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Hypnolobster posted:

Leak = fist size hole, I'm betting.

Otheriwse, :awesome:

He said only while its running so i'm thinking the Transmission cooler (If it came with one). Its 2 hours away and worth a look.

Unless its pouring a pint out every mile, it will be no worse than my little brothers mustang's pint every 400 miles habit.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Toucan Sam posted:

It's a 305 carbed '87 in the original yellow, '87 is the last year for that color so it will probably stay. I already picked up all the parts to fix it up also. I got doors, suspension, fenders, Harwood 4" cowl hood, Iroc nose, and lower front ground effect.
Oh goddamnit, I thought I was getting a good deal widdling him down to 700 for a v6 auto.

I never find anything good like that.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
Don't vacuum tubes require.. I don't know.. VACUUM to operate at all? Jesus.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

ursa_minor posted:

1975 REPU for 2k

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1147848780.html

1975 Mazda Rotary Engine Pick Up ( REPU ) Smog Exempt Rare 13B 4 port - $2000 (napa county)

I have a really freaking rare 1975 Mazda Rotary Engine Pick Up Truck ( REPU ) For Sale 2,000$ OBO !
Rotary lovers / of the RX2 / RX3 / RX4 / RX7 / RX8 heres a chance to buy a piece of Mazda history .
This truck came with the rare early large four port 13B motor with 3mm seals stock from the factory .
Some fairly minor surface rust on the hood/roof/bed a few small dents/dings & one broken taillight .
Clean title very straight body for it's age original paint & emblems / logos from 1975 still attatched .
Has a really nice white SNUGtop camper shell fits perfectly but one window got broken in storage .
This REPU came with a 4 speed manual transmission & 4.625 rear end gear ratio front disc brakes .
This little truck is totally complete but has been sitting for the last 7-8 years needs to be restored .
Ran rough when parked 4 years ago with bad / old gas - motor still spins freely nothing is frozen .
The rear bumper is tweaked slightly but I did not care I was going to take it off to lighten it up .
This was going to be my fully built SMOG EXEMPT rotary sleeper project but I lost interest : (
I have the pink slip somewhere but if I can't find it I will provide buyer with a bill of sale sorry .
Buyer will need to pick this truck up with a trailer not a dolly since the tags are so out of date .
Willing to work with serious buyers within reason open for offers in my ballpark asking price .
Might trade for a running clean title pre 75 Datsun 510 - 240sx or maybe a Honda hatchback ?
I'd also consider letting the buyer put some things I need for my next build on a credit card ?
Please NO : Lowballers, Scammers, Flakers, Window shoppers, Time wasters, Rude people .
If you don't like my asking price make me a offer but be reasonable its like selling a Unicorn .
Thanks for your time and responses Craigslister's take care hope to hear from you soon .

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

944 posted:

I don't see a problem here.

Holy crap, did he paint the valve cover while it was still bolted on the head? You can see the original black near the lip of the cover.

Edit: We have an 06 Aveo hatchback as the company car for my workplace. It is a numb, cheap, horrible feedcart of a vehicle. I drive my car and eat the gas rather than drive it. The only intresting thing it has ever done was sail ten feet and spark on landing after my boss threw it over speed hump doing 30. Its almost like driving a daewoo... wait a second..

Kotaru fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 9, 2009

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

xbiffx posted:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1281876234.html

He added the pictures (you'll know which) after about a month.

Looks like a JC-Pennies catalog inthe first two.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Matlock posted:

We also have this winner in the Convertible S10.

Poor truck's gonna fold like a wet piece of carboard now. :(

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Atmus posted:

Do S10's not have full frames? I thought the cab and bed were irrelevent to the structure of the vehicle.

They have full ladder frames, but they are not terribly rigid.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/1349998550.html

quote:

Toyota MR2 parting out (Houston-LKQ-Wallisville)
Date: 2009-08-30, 12:22PM CDT
Reply to: see below

This 1989 MR2 will be available for parts starting this Thursday 9/3.

We now have Cash for Clunkers program cars to pull parts from!!!

We do not maintain an inventory, first come, first served

We are located at:
LKQ Self Service Auto Parts
9314 Wallisville Road
Houston, TX 77013

Full line of Keystone new parts available

We are a "You bring your own tools and pull your own parts" yard.

Save big money on used auto parts from LKQ.

Choose from over 1800 other cars and light trucks!!!!

Open Monday-Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm.

Looking for new seats for my MR2 and I found this.
How did you get on the Clunkers program? :(

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
I'm rather conflicted on this one, it could either be pretty spiff or just cobbled together awful.

http://easttexas.craigslist.org/cto/3215500478.html

edit: Leaning towards the latter with the "ebay parts" comment.:(

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
Scrolled back a few pages and didn't see this gem posted;

http://eugene.craigslist.org/cto/3465598709.html

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."

Bummer, thought I found something new.

Kotaru
Jan 17, 2004

"Serve the Hive.....
Feel the groove.
I control....
the way you move."
Love it or hate it, that crazy ratrod RX7 is up for sale;
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/3634989535.html

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3