Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schuepbach
Feb 12, 2004

Moruitelda posted:

I weep for my city.

I went to UofR, I weep for anyone who lives in that city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schuepbach
Feb 12, 2004

Crustashio posted:

The best part is the loving steering wheel. That's gotta be annoying to turn through 900° of rotation. That, or the 4k worth of engine "mods" that probably added zero horsepower.

I'm a fan of the impreza hood scoop ordered from england

Schuepbach
Feb 12, 2004

CommieGIR posted:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/car/744211758.html

I am currently in talks with this guy about picking up one of his M35A2s

God, I want that truck

I actually was considering buying one I found in dallas. Do you need a special license to drive this thing, and can you just register it?

I really just wanted to buy it and park it infront of the house to piss off the neighbors.

edit: heres the cl ad http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/725351996.html

Schuepbach fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jul 9, 2008

Schuepbach
Feb 12, 2004

Aran posted:

Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure they have air brakes, so you need your CDL, at least here in PA

bah, i live in texas, then again, who's going to stop me when im driving this thing? the national guard?

Schuepbach
Feb 12, 2004

devnull420 posted:

Also, there's a tiptronic RT12 for sale. On one hand I think "Why!!!!", on the other hand it'd piss off the purists enough it'd almost be worth getting (if you had millions in disposable income). I can just imagine the AI response if someone posted a new car thread with a tiptronic Ruf.

The original owner of the car had a bum leg, so he physically couldn't drive a manual transmission.