Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Raluek posted:

Wouldn't that make a regular hood a suicide hood?

If you're using a portable battery jumper to get home and you don't properly secure the hood, then yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

This is the real point to the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan. I hate it when people start talking about the wars being over oil or whatever. They are about contractors being able to embezzle large amounts of taxpayer money and equipment by building half-assed bases and providing sub-par services in far away lands where there is little or no oversight.

And maintaining the military industrial complex of course, but these things go hand in hand.

When the military started trying to get into recycling, they let units use the money from recycling for their morale and welfare fund. Of course Marine units started 'recycling' tanks and Coast Guard units started 'recycling' buoys.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

Bolkovr posted:

It's a 4-door Volkswagen sedan and the title says it's a "Jetta", but don't worry it's really a Cabrio

https://harrisonburg.craigslist.org/cto/6116962961.html

Maybe the ramblin' man knows something?