Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Pretty Little Rainbow posted:

Theres one XR4Ti in my city thats a stick in great shape with a bunch of nice performance suspension poo poo and stuff for 1500 bucks. So I don't think they are too costly, which is nice to know as I like the little buggers.

I paid $800 for mine, runs fine, interior's buggered up though. New transmission and 17" rimzzzz too. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

Darchangel posted:

Holy poo poo I want to put that in something the polar opposite of a Lambo. Some sort of '60s coupe or sedan, or a pickup, maybe.
Ooo! S10 Blazer! Range Rover?

Tesla Model S