Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the eye

Aegri Somnia posted:

I know this is a "humor" thread, but I don't want to make a new thread for this:

1969 Chevelle - Does that sound like a good deal?

bought and shipping to MN as we speak ;)

It does sound like a pretty decent deal. If I were from that area, I'd check it out in person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/car/620889311.html

For sale: 1985 chevy caprice coupe with a 305 V-8 i was told was out of an 86 camaro with about 100k on it. Runs out good might need the carb rebuilt and timing adjusted (runs over when shut off sometimes) and the exhaust is in need of repair it has true dual exhaust. Its used about a half quart of oil in about 2000 miles no drips or spots in driveway. The body is pretty good most of the rust is around the back pass. wheel. interior isnt too bad has bucket seats out of a cavalier and a center console out of a blazer back seat is stock looks really good but there is no seat belts in the back they were gone when i bought it. $1400 o.b.o.
507-894-5071 no calls after 9pm please

sorry duder, nothing rare about a caprice pieced together from 4 different vehicles

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

The instrument panel looks like it came out of an old airplane.

Al Harrington
May 1, 2005

tractorcrusher posted:

Not craigslist but equally bad- http://ads.seriouswheels.com/viewlisting.php?view=4793

Yep I see that poo poo all of the time, rotted shells like that for $1k+. That car is common as dirt, every rich old guy has one and while they're nice, rotted shells shouldn't be worth that much.