Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

sliderule posted:

Apparantly, you can get minivans for free if you're a LADY.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/car/556016720.html

Everything about this ad throws up giant flashing versions of the "You gonna get raped" macro in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty

nanodroogie posted:

ford pickup 1978 - $50

If real, this is seriously funny. $50 is a steal considering a lot of junkyards will give more than that for a junker, given that it has 4 wheels.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty
http://columbus.craigslist.org/car/583248401.html

1994 Lowrider. This guy lost his license (I'm guessing that's what 'Ls' means), so what better thing to do than trade your unfinished project car than to get a CROTCH ROCKET!

craigslist posted:

i need to seal my 1994 buick roadmaster.by now you all no it has 4 pumps that are new. the pumps are not mounted yet. the in side is done EX door pan. all the rams are ran 4 the hydos.the car runs like a dream i just lost my Ls and the car is seting in a bad place at my dads house i WILL paint it. i just got a GOL of gold paint but if you have a nice bike i will paint it how you whant it. i need a street bike croch rocket. lot of money in this car so no junk or lowballers. let me no looking 4 gsxr OR cbr OR any CROCH ROCKET. let me no. if the deal is right i put spkers and amp in it no radeo.

no radeo :(

and another great clip from an otherwise normal looking ad:

craigslist posted:

The bad
one small boost leak but unknown whereabouts
two small dents, one from hail and one from a guys head but not the full side of his head

robotsinmyhead fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Feb 23, 2008

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty
What kind of piss-poor car shows do you go to where you can enter a car with a few off-the-shelf bolt on parts (which somehow cost $33k?) and win trophies?

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty

felons posted:

altercation with the Cobb Co. police

Would it be worth more if there was blood on the seatbacks? Bulletholes in the windshield, sheesh.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty

deviant. posted:

i'm ready to drive to albany to stab him in the face

know don't!

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty
That is really nice, and in the best color. Looks amazing under fluorescent lights.

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty
While looking for motorcycles, I found the luxury of mopeds.

http://southbend.craigslist.org/mcy/2111627374.html

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty
Holy poo poo I saw the episode of Ultimate Car Buildoff where they built that thing. The competition was a mid-engine converted minivan.

IIRC, the Astroghini had a huge fuckoff turbo on it that had an inordinately long lag time on it. The 0-60 time was good for a minivan, but once it hit 30-40mph and that thing kicked it, it was almost undriveable because it was so fast and understeery.

robotsinmyhead fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Aug 15, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Clever Betty
Oh yeah, you're right. I guess I was thinking FWD because of the way it drove, pushing like a freight train into every turn.