Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cowbert
Dec 17, 2005

this is so awesome.

sliderule posted:

Apparantly, you can get minivans for free if you're a LADY.

http://toronto.craigslist.ca/tor/car/556016720.html

What the hell is this? :psyduck:
I can't decide if she is implying to offer some sort of sexual favor in exchange (and it better be one hell of a blowjob for a late model car), or if she wants to trade her collection of beanie babies, or.. what? The bizarre structure of the ad makes me think that maybe she really is crazy enough to think she'll get one for free.

edit: wanna barter?

To contribute: sweet jesus.

"Hauls more than a pickup." If you want an enclosed cabin then you're just a sissy bitch.

Cowbert fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Jan 30, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowbert
Dec 17, 2005

this is so awesome.

nanodroogie posted:

Dug it out of my browser cache:

"86' honda crx SI "IT'S A LOOKER""

"IT'S A LOOKER / 5 SPEED, SUNROOF, 17' TIRES, NEW EXHAUST, UNIQUE PAINT, CLEAN TITLE, I OWE THE FINANCE COMPANY SO THE PRICE IS FIRM, QUICK GREAT ON GAS 40 MILES TO A GAL. $4200.00 FIRM"

I love the logic that dictates that the buyer must conform to the stated price because the seller is a jackass who can't pay his bills.

Then again this is the same guy who thinks the idea of an attractive car is to make it look like a Trapper Keeper.