Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naelyan
Jul 21, 2007

Fun Shoe
I'm sure it hasn't been mentioned yet because everyone's already following it (or you better be), but Mr. Swoon's new Monster Rancher LP is, as always, top notch. The first one was mentioned earlier, but he's back with a new persona and a new (loving ugly eyeball) monster to kill play with.

Lately I've also been enjoying the Worms Armageddon threads, though they're updated pretty randomly. Some of the videos are boring and just people more-or-less killing each others' worms; other games have me literally laughing out loud for minutes at a time. There's a few videos posted that are retardedly long, and someone usually mentions at around the 45 minute mark that "if anyone's still watching this, you're loving stupid"... well, I'm still watching. gently caress you guys.

Deceased Crab and guests did a good job with Knytt's Stories, though I'm not sure if that thread is now done or if there is more yet to come. It's just a nice relaxed game, sometimes funny, but really enjoyable to watch. He also did a really good job with The Art of Theft (the game made by Yahtzee, though I'm sure everyone here knows that already).

Most of the rest of what I've been following and really enjoying lately has already been mentioned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread