Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Don't touch my bags if you please, Mr Customs Man.

slowbeef posted:

METAL WOLF CHAOS!!!

Genpei Turtle is doing an amazing job with this. This is the perfect example of someone who's not hamming things up and knows how to show off a very funny and unique game. It takes brains to know when to be quiet and when to speak in a VLP like that (as opposed to deafly talking over everything) and Genpei knows what the gently caress he's doing.

Look, you trusted me back in the day with Snatcher, right? And Sprung? Trust me here, this game is worth it. Even if you think you won't like a video for any particular reason, just go through minute one and you'll like the rest.

Trust me, you'll enjoy this. And Genpei hasn't even gotten to some of the really good stuff yet.

Watching Genpei Turtle rock the hell out of Metal Wolf Chaos made my headache go away yesterday. Great thread, and his commentary is really interesting.

And wow, Snatcher. That was a great LP thread, right up there with the Fallout 2 thread where TROG CAN PUNCH BETTER NOW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Affi posted:

How can you resist reading an LP about The best game ever made, this is a game that is interesting and fun in and of itself but Mystic Mongol is still doing a great job explaining game mechanics and keeping the audience involved without letting us gently caress poo poo up too much. Its a game about vikings and loving poo poo up. Its great.

When I got home today, there were 200+ posts in this thread and it was a joy. Watch as heroic tales are told and retold! See a man lose his mind, whisper darkly about crops in the fields, and want to start fires! Juggle the balls of a god!

Fantastic thread about a great game that really needs to be re-released.

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

I have really been enjoying theDawn of War II videos by TheLastRoboKy and Coolguye. Made me realize I had this game from some Steam sale and I'd never played it, so now I'm fixing that as well.

Thread is here and it's up on LP Archive as well. None will stop the crusade of the righteous!

Jet Jaguar
Feb 12, 2006

Really enjoying DarkHamsterLord's playthrough of Okage: Shadow King.

This game is a lost treasure from the early days of the PS2. I'd forgotten much about the game and how excellent Evil King Stan is as he attempts to reclaim his lost glory.

• Locked thread