Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnackinStarfish
Feb 27, 2007

How might I remove stained glass color from a cheap, hard, laminate floor?

After masking off the entire shower of my bathroom, I was glazing some small stringed light bulbs red with Krylon Stained Glass Color, and was positive I'd be fine, because the bathroom was left spotless.

The next day, there was red discoloration in the corners of the room, I guess from unseen vapor that had collected from the air overnight. The directions on the back said "Stained Glass Color may be scraped from hard glass surfaces or removed with lacquer thinner." I mopped the drat floor twice with lacquer thinner and it faded a very slight bit, if anything at all.

Any ideas? I couldn't capture a good picture to represent the discoloration, but I used this (if that helps): http://krylon.com/products/stained_glass_color/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU