Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver
OK, I just installed a new Price Pfister Classic 3 or 4 hole faucet in my kitchen sink. It works great, but the sprayer doesnt work. It appears that there is some water in the tube, but it wont spray. I bought an identical faucet to replace parts, but I'm not looking forward to that. Is it possible that I just have lovely water pressure, and it wont work, or do I just need to suck it up, and start replacing it?
Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MidasAg
Oct 28, 2007
The Man of Silver

Sapper posted:

Open up both hot and cold full bore, and then try spraying. If it still doesn't work, take the sprayer off the end of the hose and see if water comes out at a good pressure. The sprayer itself is most likely the hosed part.

When I looked at the new replacement faucet mixer, and the tags were backwards. I switched the faucet and sprayer nozzles, and it works now. Thanks for the input though