Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

I could have sworn I saw a link being passed around the forums somewhere where you could custom-design flatpack MDF furniture and have it delivered, does anyone still have it? Basically I've come up with an idea for a media shelving thinger for the laserdiscs (!), dvd's, games, etc etc etc and buying all the tools necessary to build it plus materials would wind up being more of an investment than I necessarily want to make right now. Plus I'm a lazy motherfucker. Anyone have that link? Google gave me about ten million sites that do this for kitchen cabinets but I think storing movies in the kitchen is silly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PopeCrunch
Feb 13, 2004

internets

Wasabi the J posted:

Dishwasher isn't draining, or rather is draining incredibly slow. Lines aren't clogged and pump doesn't have any obstructions. Also drain pump runs with no issue when out of it's housing.

What other things should I check?

If you have a dishwasher drain airgap (this thing, ) then take it apart (a screwdriver or a couple chopsticks, it sort of snaps apart) and see if there's any bullshit stuck in there. I had this exact problem a couple months ago and the whole works was corked with bullshit. Cleaned it out and ran great.