Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaan
May 24, 2005

I am going to be moving into my own house for the first time in about a month. As such, I need to get myself at least a basic toolkit set up because there will be some stuff to do about the place. Here is my current list. Tell me what I'm missing!

Screwdrivers
Wrenches
Pipe wrench
Vice grip
Pliers
Volt Meter
Wire stripper
Hammer
Sockets/Wratchet
Tape measure
Hack Saw
Power tools

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaan
May 24, 2005

Blowupologist posted:

What kind of power tools? My general rule is that I don't worry about a tool until I need it, and then I go out and buy it immediately.

Still trying to find a way to need a nice mill and lathe. Being able to afford it would be nice too.

The basics to start with. Drill and circular saw 100%. Probably a sawzall.