Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
keeper of the speed force
I can't vouch for these knitting videos but his crochet ones are great so I assume he puts the same effort and care into the knit series. Let's Knit Series: Learn How to Knit for Beginners: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjzOIYIE0n52RTAf1aqEnZohHgR4ilmv7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
It'll be just fine, that's often what is recommended for potential bugs. You'll want to freeze it, let it come to room temp and do it again. I recently received wool of unknown origin and did that before adding it to my stash just to be safe.

lady flash
Dec 26, 2007
I have a 50" interchangeable cable, 2 if those would probably be enough, but can you imagine casting on enough stitches for 17 feet :eyepop: