Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Radiant Cotton is a nice one. Lots of color choices, usually. I like to get it at my LYS because they will cake it free, and I like supporting local businesses--but it's cheaper online.

I have also used Dishie, Coastal Cotton, and Lily Sugar & Cream. All worsted weight. Dishie and Coastal are pretty similar and while they are dishcloth-friendly (Dishie? yeah) the things I have made (not clothes, except for a hat) have not particularly felt like dishcloths. Lily Sugar & Cream is fatter, I found it harder to work with, and definitely puts me in mind of those grade-school woven potholder things. Compared to these, Radiant Cotton is lighter (it's DK or light worsted) and has a bit of sheen to it.

The online places that have it also have other cotton choices but I've not used them so can't compare.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU