Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Nibblet posted:

Just an FYI in case anyone is interested but Ravelry and Jimmy Beans Wool is doing another KAL (knit-a-long) for Game of Thrones:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/game-of-thrones-mystery-kal-2014

The "Fire and Blood" yarn looks pretty neat.

Aaaa that's cool, thank you for the heads up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Gah I do not need more cowl patterns, I'm even working on one right now, but I like that pattern a lot.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

Anne Whateley posted:

New Knitty up! It sucks

I never even remember to check anymore because it's rare for it to be good.

Debbie Metallica
Jun 7, 2001

jomiel posted:

Halfway done on the first sock ^^^
I messed up the eye of the partridge heel on some of the rows but oh well the socks are for me and it's hard to tell anyways

I should really stop buying variegated yarn :sigh: They never turn out as well as I hope they would
Here is the original skein

I like that yarn but I know exactly what you mean. I've never actually finished a pair of socks because every time I've tried with variegated and every time I've realized midway through that they look weird cuz of the yarn so I move on quickly. I don't know how it works exactly but I somehow have the attention span for lacework but not the attention span to finish a pair of socks.