Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
Could somebody tell me a good book to learn plc programing? I'm probably going to buy a DL06 from automationdirect.com. I recently got some nifty automation devices for helping a friend tear down one of the machines at his job as they were selling it for scrap metal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
I want a nematic arm to to move up to turn on a light switch when I break the beam.

I'm just trying to get a feel for the I/o controls as I have all this stuff in my house. I'm open to any other ideas as well