Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibbles
Jan 16, 2004
Go sell stupid someplace else.

Carlton Banks Teller posted:

I don't have anything up on Etsy, but some goon is advertising their soap via banners on SA and I have to say that their creations are beautiful. It's enough to make me want to get into soap making, and I'm not really a bath-and-beauty whore.

Whoever that is ... make a thread, k?

Oh geeze yes, I have to order, that is the tastiest looking shop on all of Esty. Sounds better and is not as spendy as Lush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibbles
Jan 16, 2004
Go sell stupid someplace else.

elbow posted:

You mean a thread like this one?

Her store is http://savor.etsy.com and her soaps are all super delicious. Plus, if you tell her you're a goon when you order from her, she'll throw in a sample or two :)

Yeah, just got my order from her. (OMG YUMMY STUFF) I LOVE ETSY, I'm going to keep an eye on this thread, shop some more next week, probably.

I now browse it a lot and pick stuff up because most shop owners have great prices on top of cool stuff. I'd rather have that go straight to the person. Seeing some good stuff in the thread, my poor credit card. :(

I did get a few friends (some goons) laugh at me for buying soap "from Somethingawful".