Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

• SA-Mart link: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate SGH-I879
  • Description/Specs: at&t Android phone. Rooted and unlocked, running Serendipity ROM. Good condition, comes with screen protector, original packaging, charging cradle, 16GB internal storage w/ extra 16GB external SD card
  • Carrier/Unlocked GSM: at&t 3g
  • Asking Price: $325

All sorts of sold!

Super-NintendoUser fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Apr 4, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II w/two spare batteries, 32GB SD Card, charging dock

• SA-Mart link:http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3458121
  • Description/Specs: I got it the day they launched, so it's only a couple months old. It's running the latest CM7 nightly KANG build, rooted, with the latest Clockwork Recovery installed. It has 16GB of internal storage, but I'll also include a 32GB SD card. I have a charging dock for it, two spare batteries (third party, non-NFC but don't cause any boot loop problems like some third party batteries), a battery charging cradle, all the original packing, a black TPU case, and two new screen protectors. The charging dock fits the phone, and a spare battery. With the second battery charging dock you can keep the phone charged as well as the other two batteries. The phone itself has a screen protector on it that is a little scuffed, the phone itself has absolutely no damage. It's been with a case and screen protector since immediately after I opened it. I'll leave CM7 on it, or flash it back to stock, but I really suggest just leaving CM7 on it, it's so much better than Touchwiz.
  • Carrier/Unlocked GSM: ATT GSM
  • Asking Price: $600 for the whole bundle

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II w/two spare batteries, 32GB SD Card, charging dock

• SA-Mart link:http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3466015
  • Description/Specs: I got it the day they launched, so it's only a couple months old. It's running the a rooted stock build, with the latest Clockwork Recovery installed. It has 16GB of internal storage. I have a charging dock for it, two spare batteries (third party, non-NFC but don't cause any boot loop problems like some third party batteries), a battery charging cradle, all the original packing, and a black TPU case. The charging dock fits the phone, and a spare battery. With the second battery charging dock you can keep the phone charged as well as the other two batteries. The phone itself has a screen protector on it that is a little scuffed, the phone itself has absolutely no damage.
  • Carrier/Unlocked GSM: ATT GSM
  • Asking Price: $450for the whole bundle

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Format:
  • SA-Mart link: Galaxy Nexus GSM Unlocked with batteries

• Description/Specs: I'm selling my Galaxy Nexus (GSM unlocked). I have three spare batteries for it. Two generic regular batteries and one official Samsung NFC extended battery, including the replacement back for the bigger battery. I also have a charging dock that fits a battery as well as the phone, and an Incipio Feather case. I also have all the original packaging and A/C adapter.

Phone is in mint condition. Running 4.1.2 JB, unlocked, and rooted.

• Carrier/Unlocked GSM: Unlocked

• Asking Price: $260 shipped with everything