Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

russ6570 posted:

I know this isn't the best picture (because its actually a picture printed onto a mouse pad which was then scanned after the original was lost), and the truck itself is in a a very different vein than most of the rigs posted, but I thought I'd show you guys a picture of the the truck that got me interested in all type of things powered by internal combustion engines.

350 small block, TH400 trans, with axles out of a 6 1/2 ton military vehicle. This truck was a beast

What happened to it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

PlasticSun posted:

Can 1X2s play too?

While it lacks doors, a roof, roll bars, seat belts, and 2 other wheels it's been a fun thing to use to climb over CO mountains or cross mexico.

It's a 2003 BMW F650GS Dakar with 2 additional forward fuel tanks (grey blobs) which gravity feed into the under seat tank. Ohlins rear suspension, progressive front springs, with a touratech rack/cases on the back and a mounting plate for a pelican 1550 case.

I'm looking forward to hitting up the White Rim Trail this spring and doing the arctic ocean from August - Sept.

PS: I like 4x4 drivers because they help me pick it up in the middle of no where.

That's absolutely beautiful.

How often do you get to go adventuring?

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

SFH1989 posted:

An SVT Focus is not the ideal off road vehicle.

Part 2.

This was truly amusing for a good long time. Thank you, I needed that.