Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HR
May 14, 2007
Recreational Paranoia is the Sport of Now
Las Cruces, the Dona Anna side, a few years ago, with my Tj and my friend's taco in the background.

My Jeep and my goofy fraternity brother doing some undergrad research at Big Bend NP. Black Gap

33x12.5 BFGs, 3.5 Rancho springs rockcrawler sus.
I'm still happy that I haven't rolled her yet, hoping to get a front rollbar before Moab. AHHHHHH Poision SPider.

HR fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Jan 31, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HR
May 14, 2007

Jack_Handey posted:

Just weld up your rear axle, it's very very very worth it.

I hope this is a joke. That looks like a dd to me.

Unless three wheel cornering is your style.

HR
May 14, 2007

Jack_Handey posted:

I DD my Cherokee with a welded rear, it's fine if you know how to drive with it.

So what's the worst problem that you've encountered with that kind of modification? Exploding rear diffs?

HR fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Feb 10, 2008