Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dividend Special
Jul 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
I've owned 14 vehicles since I was 17 simply due to me running them into the ground(mud). I'm 20.

This is a Subaru that I never got to drive. It's my old boss's project car.

This was my most current DD; '92 Legacy It stopped being my DD after drunk dumbass in the backseat decided to pull the e-brake while I'm going 80MPH on a highway in Alaska. On New Years Eve. After snowfall.

An Isuzu Trooper that I had. All stock, except for the free torsion bar crank lift.

I had pictures of my '92 4Runner (Detroit locker in rear, ARB Air Locker in front, 3" body, 3" suspension lifts) but I guess I lost them. I'll look around just for you guys, the thing was beastly. I've rolled it twice and sold it when the auto-start magically started while parked in gear and drove into my house. That one was fun to fix.

And here's my dog, as a bonus. Benji here was in the back of the 4Runner the first time I flipped it. He started to lick my unconscious face to wake me up. Woke up to being on the driver's side, gasoline aroma in the air, engine still running and this little dude telling me to get the gently caress out of the car. He has yet to get into another vehicle with me, and it's been nearly 2.5 years.

Dividend Special fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Feb 4, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dividend Special
Jul 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl
There's nothing to see in Seward other than a lot of crackheads and dirty crackwhores. Seriously. Homer is the same way except every other households grows and sell marijuana.

Go enjoy the night life in Anchorage instead.

Dividend Special
Jul 24, 2007

by Fistgrrl

Advent Horizon posted:

Mike? Looks like you live near Lake Otis and Tudor?

Call me when you get to Juneau.

Do I know you? And no, I used to work by there but I'm on Rabbit Creek.