Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Toucan Sam posted:

My buddies truck, which got me out. I swear to god this truck is impossible to get to stuck without trying.

The only time I ever managed to get mine stuck was when I tried pushing wet snow while on ice after that blizzard we had a year ago. I managed to shove enough snow ahead of me to give the sidewalk (which i was 'plowing') a 4' frozen barrier. Iwouldn't have gotten stuck if I had locking differentials, but when a front wheel and a rear wheel are both on ice, things get annoying on an otherwise stock truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Hummer Driving human being posted:

How deep have you gone with that snorkel?

Uhhh, I don't have a snorkel on my truck. All I do with it is snow and light mud as i haven't done anything to it other than make it heavy and cheap.