Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saukkis
May 16, 2003

Unless I'm on the inside curve pointing straight at oncoming traffic the high beams stay on and I laugh at your puny protest flashes.
I am Most Important Man. Most Important Man in the World.

Vampire Panties posted:

Absolute nightmare, I couldn't get Google to lock onto either course and I ended up wasting something like two hours basically driving in a circle. By the time I got back to the approved detour route, the fire on the Grapevine was cleared and the detour was empty. :shrug: sorta kismet - instead of waiting in traffic for two hours I basically toured the Angeles national forest :shrug:

Have you tried OpenStreetMaps, have they mapped these areas?

I've used it during bicycle trips during the past month and it usually has even the smallest forest paths. But Helsinki region is thoroughly mapped in OSM and other regions may not be as good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saukkis
May 16, 2003

Unless I'm on the inside curve pointing straight at oncoming traffic the high beams stay on and I laugh at your puny protest flashes.
I am Most Important Man. Most Important Man in the World.

Safety Dance posted:

The power wash place on main street in Moab could probably charge $5/minute if they wanted

It would probably be worth it to setup a prewash system. Maybe just a frame surrounded by power washers that you drive through before the main wash.

That's something I've wished for for long, just something I can drive through to get a quick rinse for my car. Using a car wash doesn't feel like worth the time and money, since the car will be covered in filth by the time I go for the next drive.