Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Melted
May 8, 2003

check 1-2

Martytoof posted:

I'm also done up to the hilt with compression this and neoprene wrap that, so I think that helps my body hold together for the hours I played.

I've found that neoprene knee stuff actually slows me down considerably for some reason, and I've been using cloth stuff instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melted
May 8, 2003

check 1-2

Martytoof posted:

Quick question. Have any of you played in the old Koho pads? I didn't think you could get them anymore, but apparently Goalie Monkey has the 700 and 700 Pro. I'm not sure what my question is specifically, but I'd love to try them on so maybe, if you have, can compare them to some other pads you wore? I dunno.

I'm also really curious about the RBK 8k. I wasn't all that impressed with the way it looked when I tried it on, but the P2 doesn't really look any better at all inside, cosmetically speaking (at least from pictures). I'm hoping I'm not ruling out a (relatively) good, cheaper pad just because I thought it looked chintzy.

Edit: Also, what the gently caress? Are you serious? I want to see what the big difference between these and the V3 is, that they're almost half the price.

marty if you're planning on getting rid of those velos of yours i'd like to see if they fit me :) :) :)

• Locked thread