Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
Hey all you goalies... Don't forget I can get you RBK Practice jerseys in a Goalie Cut, in any of the colors... just takes a while since its a special order. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Aniki posted:

Is it possible to get a North Stars or Team Sweden practice jersey?

Those would probably be a do it yourself kinda deals... I could get you the jersey but you'd have to find the logo. The Sweden one would probably be easy...

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

All you goalies here... I figured this would be the prime place to ask... Would there be any interest in Fleury Pattern Pro Return KOHO sticks from his rookie year? I've got some sitting here I've had since 2003.

Black Stick with White KOHO

These babies are vintage now! :)

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Martytoof posted:

There's always interest in pro returns. I have a Luongo Florida pro return in some pretty iffy colours, but it's a hella good stick. What are you asking?

For the record, I can't buy since I'm broke, but it's always good to know :)

I looked around online and it looks like pro level sticks sell anywhere from $100-$175 depending on the model.

I'd be happy with getting $80 + shipping.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Polish posted:

Well.. from the looks of things I guess I'll be checking out some other pro shops in the area for pricing. There is plenty of them so yeah.. gently caress that place.

Just chiming in on the baking / sharpening.

My proshop charges $5 for regular sharpenings and $6 for a custom (anything other than 1/2" on regular skates)

Baking is a $25 fee if you don't buy from us.

If you buy from us, we bake and sharpen them for free.

Also, the salesperson is a dick for not letting you try anything on. That's just the dumbest thing I think I've ever heard

• Locked thread