Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BabyArm
Mar 29, 2005

Like I give a crap!
Just found this thread. What the hell took so long!?!?!

Anyway, just thought I'd share my pity story:

A sure sign of getting old is after two games in three days you visit the doctor for what appears to be a strained groin is actually an inguinal hernia. So I had surgery today and won't be back on the ice until the end of the month. :(

No the puck didn't go in. Just a poorly deflected rebound.

Love it how my d-man thinks he's helping me by diving head first...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BabyArm
Mar 29, 2005

Like I give a crap!
What's everyone's pre-game stretch routine consist of? Seems like no matter how much I try to stretch and relax my back, it feels like I've been stabbed with an ice pick in the lower back when I finish the game.

BabyArm
Mar 29, 2005

Like I give a crap!
Another option to painting: http://www.wrapmymask.com/index.htm

They'll wrap vinyls around your mask instead of painting, kinda like race car graphics. Perfect for those of us too cheap to buy a new mask to paint. You can supply him with graphics (which I did) or he'll design something for you. I've got a template in PDF format if you want to go this route.

Not sure how long it will take him, but I got my mask back in about 2 weeks.

My mask is at the bottom of the photo gallery page. Yes, they're doing it as hard as they can...

BabyArm
Mar 29, 2005

Like I give a crap!
It's been pretty durable. The vinyl is pretty thick. The few shots I've taken to the head are nothing more than black scuff marks that wipe off with a damp towel or a fingernail. The only thing that shows up on my mask is the old dings and scratches underneath the vinyl.

• Locked thread