Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seksiness
Aug 24, 2006
I screwed your grandma and all I got was this lousy custom title... and herpes
What are everyone's thoughts for Soundgarden?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seksiness
Aug 24, 2006

bbobseq posted:

Looking for recs for 70's-80s British oi oi punk that is not racist.
please no clash, sex pistols, damned, etc.-looking for more obscure stuff.

Don't know how obscure you want but sham 69, uk subs, stiff little fingers, xray specs, the ruts, and the buzzcocks are lesser known but still fairly big. Sham 69 and uk subs probably the most oi of that bunch. If you want more obscure something like the 4skins?

Seksiness
Aug 24, 2006

Epi Lepi posted:

More like where do I go next as opposed to where do I start but where should I go for Rise Against if I already have Appeal to Reason?

If you wanted to stick with Rise Against, definitely go backwards from there. Sufferer and the Witness and RPM are in my opinion their best albums and I wasn't a fan of Appeal to Reason or anything later.

Seksiness
Aug 24, 2006

Human Tornada posted:

I'm an American who never really got into Oasis despite being in the age for it. Is there a really good full concert (~45 minutes or more) available on YouTube I could check out? Good in terms of sound quality and band performance.

The most famous would probably be the concert they did at Knebworth House in 1996.

Day 1
https://youtu.be/yMZQP-axmVc?si=GU-xm-kL_hqrIpDW

Day 2 https://youtu.be/SDLOdzgjYvI?si=aZHMJaBSiAB01ARW

Not sure about YT sound quality though they did release an album of the concert too if that helps.